Kirkendall Townhouses, Hamilton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Hamilton
  4. Kirkendall

Kirkendall Townhouses for Sale, Hamilton

With 181 total listed townhouses (Hamilton) and 2 Kirkendall townhouses listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Hamilton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Hamilton are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Kirkendall MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Kirkendall, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (52%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Kirkendall rentals (48%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Kirkendall. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 8 houses for sale in Kirkendall too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Durand real estate or homes for sale in OT Other. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Hamilton housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Hamilton real estate agent directory to start viewing some Hamilton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
hamilton
kirkendall
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.