Hamilton Houses

1158 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 β€” 24 of 1158

Hamilton Houses for Sale

With 1173 Hamilton houses for sale, discovering the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our MLS® map for Canada-wide real estate listings. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Hamilton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Hamilton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Hamilton MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Hamilton, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Hamilton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (94%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Hamilton rentals (6%). If you're looking for Hamilton apartments for rent or Hamilton house rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 86 condos for sale in Hamilton. Want a home with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 252 Hamilton townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at the Burlington MLS® system, some Waterdown real estate, or homes for sale in Dundas. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Hamilton real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the Realtors in our Hamilton real estate agent directory to start touring some Hamilton houses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.