Hamilton Townhouses

204 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 204

Hamilton Townhouses for Sale

With 218 Hamilton townhouses on the market, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Hamilton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Hamilton are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Hamilton MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Hamilton, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Hamilton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (94%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in Hamilton rentals (6%). If you're looking for Hamilton apartments for rent or Hamilton house rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 93 condos for sale in Hamilton. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 1047 houses for sale in Hamilton too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse the Burlington MLS® system, some Waterdown real estate, or homes for sale in Dundas. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Hamilton average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Hamilton real estate agent directory to start visiting some Hamilton townhouses today!

hamilton
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.