Hamilton Condos

88 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 88

Hamilton Condos for Sale

With 93 Hamilton condos on the market, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Hamilton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Hamilton real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Hamilton MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Hamilton, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Hamilton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (94%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Hamilton rentals (6%). If you're looking for Hamilton apartments for rent or Hamilton house rentals, we've got you covered.

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 218 Hamilton townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 1047 houses for sale in Hamilton too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse homes for sale in Burlington, some Waterdown real estate, or homes for sale in Dundas. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Hamilton real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Hamilton real estate brokers to start visiting some Hamilton condos today!

hamilton
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.