Rosedale Moore Park Condos, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 19 of 19
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Rosedale Moore Park

Rosedale Moore Park Condos for Sale, Toronto

With 2787 condos for sale (Toronto) and 19 Rosedale-Moore Park condos listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Toronto MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Rosedale-Moore Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Rosedale-Moore Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (54%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Rosedale-Moore Park rentals (46%). If you're looking for Rosedale-Moore Park apartments for rent or Rosedale-Moore Park house rentals, or just want to browse Toronto rentals, we've got you covered.

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 1 Rosedale-Moore Park townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 33 houses for sale in Rosedale-Moore Park too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some North St. James Town real estate or homes for sale in Annex. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Toronto REALTORS® to start viewing some Toronto condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
toronto
rosedale-moore-park
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.