Toronto Townhouses

596 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 596

Toronto Townhouses for Sale

With 585 Toronto townhouses for sale, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Toronto are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Toronto MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Toronto, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (55%) of of city population own their homes, while the rest live in Toronto rentals (45%). If you're looking for Toronto apartments for rent or Toronto house rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1748 condos for sale in Toronto. Want more square footage? There are currently 1338 houses for sale in Toronto too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse the Brampton MLS® system, some Markham real estate, or homes for sale in Vaughan. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Toronto real estate agent directory to start touring some Toronto townhouses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.