Toronto Houses

2332 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 β€” 24 of 2332

Toronto Houses for Sale

With 2429 Toronto houses listed, pinpointing the perfect house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our MLS® map for Canada-wide real estate listings. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Toronto) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Toronto MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Toronto, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (55%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in Toronto rentals (45%). If you're looking for Toronto apartments for rent or Toronto house rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 2755 condos for sale in Toronto. Want a place with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 1094 Toronto townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at the Mississauga MLS® system, some Markham real estate, or homes for sale in Vaughan. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the Realtors in our Toronto real estate agent directory to start viewing some Toronto houses today!

toronto
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.