Newtonbrook West Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Newtonbrook West

Newtonbrook West Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 692 townhouses for sale in Toronto and 4 Newtonbrook West townhouses on the market, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Toronto) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Newtonbrook West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Newtonbrook West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (56%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Newtonbrook West rentals (44%). If you're looking for Newtonbrook West apartments for rent or Newtonbrook West house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Toronto), we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 24 condos for sale in Newtonbrook West. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 49 houses for sale in Newtonbrook West too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Willowdale West real estate or homes for sale in Newtonbrook East. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Toronto real estate agents to start visiting some Toronto townhouses today!

toronto
newtonbrook-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.