Birchcliffe Cliffside Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Birchcliffe Cliffside

Birchcliffe Cliffside Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 577 Toronto townhouses for sale and 11 Birchcliffe-Cliffside townhouses listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Toronto real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Birchcliffe-Cliffside MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Birchcliffe-Cliffside, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (64%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Birchcliffe-Cliffside rentals (36%). If you're looking for Birchcliffe-Cliffside apartments for rent or Birchcliffe-Cliffside house rentals, or just want to browse Toronto rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 11 condos for sale in Birchcliffe-Cliffside. Want something more substantial? There are currently 35 houses for sale in Birchcliffe-Cliffside too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Oakridge real estate or homes for sale in Cliffcrest. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Toronto real estate brokers to start viewing some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
toronto
birchcliffe-cliffside
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.