Birchcliffe Cliffside Condos, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Birchcliffe Cliffside

Birchcliffe Cliffside Condos for Sale, Toronto

With 2769 Toronto condos for sale and 9 Birchcliffe-Cliffside condos listed, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Toronto) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Birchcliffe-Cliffside MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Birchcliffe-Cliffside, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (64%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Birchcliffe-Cliffside rentals (36%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 16 Birchcliffe-Cliffside townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 43 houses for sale in Birchcliffe-Cliffside too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Oakridge real estate or homes for sale in Cliffcrest. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Toronto real estate agents to start viewing some Toronto condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
toronto
birchcliffe-cliffside
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.