Lisgar Houses, Mississauga

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 35
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Mississauga
  4. Lisgar

Lisgar Houses for Sale, Mississauga

With 834 houses for sale in Mississauga and 35 Lisgar houses listed, pinpointing the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Mississauga by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Mississauga real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Lisgar MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Lisgar, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Mississauga Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (92%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Lisgar rentals (8%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in Lisgar. Want a place with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 24 Lisgar townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Meadowvale real estate or homes for sale in Churchill Meadows. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Mississauga housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Mississauga real estate brokers to start viewing some Mississauga houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
mississauga
lisgar
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.