Mississauga Houses

650 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 650

Mississauga Houses for Sale

With 665 Mississauga houses for sale, pinpointing the ideal house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Mississauga by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Mississauga real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Mississauga MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Mississauga, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Mississauga Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (75%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in Mississauga rentals (25%). If you're looking for Mississauga apartments for rent or Mississauga house rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 392 condos for sale in Mississauga. Want a place with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 463 Mississauga townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore the Toronto MLS® system, some Oakville real estate, or homes for sale in Brampton. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Mississauga real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Mississauga real estate brokers to start touring some Mississauga houses today!

mississauga
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.