Rouge Fairways Townhouses, Markham

Reset Filters

Rouge Fairways Townhouses for Sale, Markham

With 149 Markham townhouses for sale and on the market, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Markham) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Rouge Fairways MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Rouge Fairways, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (95%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Rouge Fairways rentals (5%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 2 houses for sale in Rouge Fairways. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Rouge River Estates real estate or homes for sale in Box Grove. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Markham housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our Markham real estate agent directory to start visiting some Markham townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
markham
rouge-fairways
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.