Rouge Fairways Condos, Markham

Reset Filters

Rouge Fairways Condos for Sale, Markham

With 254 Markham condos for sale and for sale, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Markham) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Rouge Fairways MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Rouge Fairways, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (95%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Rouge Fairways rentals (5%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 2 houses for sale in Rouge Fairways. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Rouge River Estates real estate or homes for sale in Box Grove. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Markham real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Markham real estate agents to start touring some Markham condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
markham
rouge-fairways
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.