Markham Houses

360 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 360

Markham Houses for Sale

With 371 Markham houses for sale, pinpointing the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Markham MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Markham MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Markham, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Markham Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (89%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in Markham rentals (11%). If you're looking for Markham apartments for rent or Markham house rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 155 condos for sale in Markham. Want a place with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 169 Markham townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse the Toronto MLS® system, some Richmond Hill real estate, or homes for sale in Whitchurch-stouffville. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Markham real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Markham REALTORS® to start touring some Markham houses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.