Waterdown Condos, Hamilton

1 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1

Waterdown Condos for Sale, Hamilton

With 105 total condos (Hamilton) and 1 Waterdown condos for sale, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Hamilton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Hamilton real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Waterdown MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Waterdown, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Hamilton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (88%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Waterdown rentals (12%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 33 Waterdown townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 53 houses for sale in Waterdown too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Rural Flamborough real estate or homes for sale in 45 Flamborough. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Hamilton real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Hamilton real estate brokers to start touring some Hamilton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Worst playgrounds ever

Next time you're in an overcrowded park or playing on a swing set with peeling paint, consider yourself lucky. It could be worse!'Here are 10 of the worst playgrounds ever

Worst playgrounds ever
hamilton
waterdown
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.