Hamilton Beach Townhouses, Hamilton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Hamilton
  4. Hamilton Beach

Hamilton Beach Townhouses for Sale, Hamilton

With 180 townhouses for sale in Hamilton and 1 Hamilton Beach townhouses on the market, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Hamilton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Hamilton are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Hamilton Beach MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Hamilton Beach, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (68%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Hamilton Beach rentals (32%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Hamilton Beach. Considering more square footage? There are currently 5 houses for sale in Hamilton Beach too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Hamilton Beach B real estate or homes for sale in OT Other. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Hamilton real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Hamilton real estate agent directory to start visiting some Hamilton townhouses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.