Gurnett Townhouses, Hamilton

Reset Filters

Gurnett Townhouses for Sale, Hamilton

With 254 Hamilton townhouses and for sale, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Hamilton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Hamilton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Gurnett MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Gurnett, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Hamilton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (88%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Gurnett rentals (12%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Gurnett. Want more square footage? There are currently 3 houses for sale in Gurnett too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Fessenden real estate or homes for sale in Westcliffe. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Hamilton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Hamilton real estate agents to start touring some Hamilton townhouses today!

hamilton
gurnett
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.