Dundas Houses, Hamilton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 18 of 18
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Hamilton
  4. Dundas

Dundas Houses for Sale, Hamilton

With 1320 houses for sale (Hamilton) and 18 Dundas houses for sale, discovering the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Hamilton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Hamilton are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Dundas MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Dundas, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Hamilton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (84%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Dundas rentals (16%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 3 condos for sale in Dundas. Want a home with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 1 Dundas townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Rural Flamborough real estate or homes for sale in Greensville. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Hamilton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Hamilton real estate agent directory to start touring some Hamilton houses today!

hamilton
dundas
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.