Crown Point Townhouses, Hamilton

Reset Filters

Crown Point Townhouses for Sale, Hamilton

With 110 total listed townhouses (Hamilton) and for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Hamilton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Hamilton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Crown Point MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Crown Point, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (87%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Crown Point rentals (13%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 18 houses for sale in Crown Point. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Crown Point West real estate or homes for sale in Crown Point East. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Hamilton real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Hamilton REALTORS® to start touring some Hamilton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
hamilton
crown-point
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.