Buchanan Townhouses, Hamilton

Reset Filters

Buchanan Townhouses for Sale, Hamilton

With 110 townhouses for sale in Hamilton and listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Hamilton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Hamilton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Buchanan MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Buchanan, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Hamilton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (83%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Buchanan rentals (17%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 9 houses for sale in Buchanan. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Westcliffe real estate or homes for sale in OT Other. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Hamilton average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Hamilton real estate agents to start viewing some Hamilton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
hamilton
buchanan
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.