Coquitlam West Townhouses, Coquitlam

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 23 of 23
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Coquitlam
  4. Coquitlam West

Coquitlam West Townhouses for Sale, Coquitlam

With 118 Coquitlam townhouses for sale and 23 Coquitlam West townhouses on the market, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Coquitlam) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Coquitlam West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Coquitlam West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Coquitlam Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (68%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Coquitlam West rentals (32%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 74 condos for sale in Coquitlam West. Want something more substantial? There are currently 68 houses for sale in Coquitlam West too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Central Coquitlam real estate or homes for sale in Maillardville. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Coquitlam housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Coquitlam real estate agents to start visiting some Coquitlam townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
coquitlam
coquitlam-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.