Coquitlam West Condos, Coquitlam

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 65
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Coquitlam
  4. Coquitlam West

Coquitlam West Condos for Sale, Coquitlam

With 287 Coquitlam condos for sale and 68 Coquitlam West condos for sale, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Coquitlam MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Coquitlam West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Coquitlam West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Coquitlam Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (68%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Coquitlam West rentals (32%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 26 Coquitlam West townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 61 houses for sale in Coquitlam West too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Central Coquitlam real estate or homes for sale in Maillardville. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Coquitlam real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Coquitlam REALTORS® to start touring some Coquitlam condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
coquitlam
coquitlam-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.