Coquitlam Houses

389 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 β€” 24 of 389

Coquitlam Houses for Sale

With 395 Coquitlam houses for sale, finding the ideal house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our MLS® map for Canada-wide real estate listings. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Coquitlam) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Coquitlam MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Coquitlam, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Coquitlam Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (74%) of of city population own their homes, while the rest live in Coquitlam rentals (26%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 131 condos for sale in Coquitlam. Want a place with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 77 Coquitlam townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore homes for sale in Vancouver, some Port Coquitlam real estate, or homes for sale in Anmore. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Coquitlam real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Coquitlam real estate agents to start touring some Coquitlam houses today!

coquitlam
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.