Canyon Springs Condos, Coquitlam

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Coquitlam
  4. Canyon Springs

Canyon Springs Condos for Sale, Coquitlam

With 275 condos for sale (Coquitlam) and 8 Canyon Springs condos for sale, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Coquitlam real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Canyon Springs MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Canyon Springs, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (85%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Canyon Springs rentals (15%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 3 Canyon Springs townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 3 houses for sale in Canyon Springs too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some North Coquitlam real estate or homes for sale in Burke Mountain. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Coquitlam housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Coquitlam real estate brokers to start touring some Coquitlam condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
coquitlam
canyon-springs
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.