Central Bn Townhouses, Burnaby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 25
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Burnaby
  4. Central Bn

Central Bn Townhouses for Sale, Burnaby

With 214 townhouses for sale in Burnaby and 25 Central BN townhouses for sale, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Burnaby MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Central BN MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Central BN, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Burnaby Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (69%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Central BN rentals (31%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 11 condos for sale in Central BN. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Central BN too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Burnaby Hospital real estate or homes for sale in Parkcrest. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Burnaby real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Burnaby REALTORS® to start touring some Burnaby townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
burnaby
central-bn
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.