Burnaby Townhouses

124 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 124

Burnaby Townhouses for Sale

With 118 Burnaby townhouses for sale, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Burnaby MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Burnaby MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Burnaby, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Burnaby Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (63%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in Burnaby rentals (37%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 187 condos for sale in Burnaby. Want more square footage? There are currently 381 houses for sale in Burnaby too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse the Vancouver MLS® system, some New Westminster real estate, or homes for sale in Port Moody. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Burnaby real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Burnaby REALTORS® to start touring some Burnaby townhouses today!

burnaby
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.