Lakeview Estates Townhouses, Vaughan

Reset Filters

Lakeview Estates Townhouses for Sale, Vaughan

With 238 Vaughan townhouses for sale and for sale, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Vaughan) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Lakeview Estates MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Lakeview Estates, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (80%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Lakeview Estates rentals (20%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 7 condos for sale in Lakeview Estates. Want more square footage? There are currently 7 houses for sale in Lakeview Estates too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Brownridge real estate or homes for sale in Concord. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vaughan housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Vaughan real estate agents to start touring some Vaughan townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
vaughan
lakeview-estates
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.