Lakeview Estates Condos, Vaughan

6 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6

Lakeview Estates Condos for Sale, Vaughan

With 225 Vaughan condos for sale and 6 Lakeview Estates condos listed, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Vaughan MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Lakeview Estates MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Lakeview Estates, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (80%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Lakeview Estates rentals (20%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 1 Lakeview Estates townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 7 houses for sale in Lakeview Estates too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Brownridge real estate or homes for sale in Concord. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vaughan housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Vaughan REALTORS® to start viewing some Vaughan condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Worst playgrounds ever

Next time you're in an overcrowded park or playing on a swing set with peeling paint, consider yourself lucky. It could be worse!'Here are 10 of the worst playgrounds ever

Worst playgrounds ever
vaughan
lakeview-estates
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.