Vaughan Townhouses

227 Homes for Sale

Clear Filters
Map
Showing results 1 β€” 24 of 227

Vaughan Townhouses for Sale

With 232 Vaughan townhouses for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our MLS® map for Canada-wide real estate listings. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Vaughan) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Vaughan MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Vaughan, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Vaughan Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (92%) of of city population own their homes, while the rest live in Vaughan rentals (8%). If you're looking for Vaughan apartments for rent or Vaughan house rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 192 condos for sale in Vaughan. Considering more square footage? There are currently 644 houses for sale in Vaughan too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at the Toronto MLS® system, some Richmond Hill real estate, or homes for sale in King. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vaughan real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the Realtors in our Vaughan real estate agent directory to start touring some Vaughan townhouses today!

vaughan
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.