Rouge E10 Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Rouge E10

Rouge E10 Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 432 Toronto townhouses and 8 Rouge E10 townhouses for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Toronto MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Rouge E10 MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Rouge E10, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (96%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Rouge E10 rentals (4%). If you're looking for Rouge E10 apartments for rent or Rouge E10 house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Toronto), we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 3 condos for sale in Rouge E10. Considering more square footage? There are currently 6 houses for sale in Rouge E10 too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Centennial Scarborough real estate or homes for sale in Rouge E11. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Toronto REALTORS® to start touring some Toronto townhouses today!

toronto
rouge-e10
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.