Rockcliffe Smythe Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 13 of 13
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Rockcliffe Smythe

Rockcliffe Smythe Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 554 Toronto townhouses for sale and 14 Rockcliffe-Smythe townhouses for sale, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Toronto) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Rockcliffe-Smythe MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Rockcliffe-Smythe, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (63%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Rockcliffe-Smythe rentals (37%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 10 condos for sale in Rockcliffe-Smythe. Want something more substantial? There are currently 24 houses for sale in Rockcliffe-Smythe too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Mount Dennis real estate or homes for sale in Waterfront Communities C1. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our Toronto real estate agent directory to start touring some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
toronto
rockcliffe-smythe
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.