Mimico Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Mimico

Mimico Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 519 townhouses for sale in Toronto and 12 Mimico townhouses listed, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Toronto real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Mimico MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Mimico, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (68%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Mimico rentals (32%). If you're looking for Mimico apartments for rent or Mimico house rentals, or just want to browse Toronto rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 174 condos for sale in Mimico. Want something more substantial? There are currently 14 houses for sale in Mimico too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some New Toronto real estate or homes for sale in Stonegate Queensway. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Toronto real estate brokers to start viewing some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
toronto
mimico
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.