Milliken Condos, Toronto

10 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 10 of 10

Milliken Condos for Sale, Toronto

With 2610 condos for sale (Toronto) and 11 Milliken condos on the market, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Toronto) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Milliken MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Milliken, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (86%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Milliken rentals (14%). If you're looking for Milliken apartments for rent or Milliken house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Toronto), we've got you covered.

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 5 Milliken townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 21 houses for sale in Milliken too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Agincourt North real estate or homes for sale in Rouge E11. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Toronto average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Toronto real estate agent directory to start visiting some Toronto condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Worst playgrounds ever

Next time you're in an overcrowded park or playing on a swing set with peeling paint, consider yourself lucky. It could be worse!'Here are 10 of the worst playgrounds ever

Worst playgrounds ever

8 safety tips for real estate agents

Are you doing everything you can to ensure your safety as a real estate agent' These important safety tips can help you avoid a potentially dangerous situations

8 safety tips for real estate agents
toronto
milliken
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.