Long Branch Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Long Branch

Long Branch Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 577 total listed townhouses (Toronto) and 6 Long Branch townhouses on the market, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Toronto MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Long Branch MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Long Branch, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (65%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Long Branch rentals (35%). If you're looking for Long Branch apartments for rent or Long Branch house rentals, or just want to browse Toronto rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 8 condos for sale in Long Branch. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 16 houses for sale in Long Branch too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Alderwood real estate or homes for sale in Mimico. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Toronto REALTORS® to start visiting some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
toronto
long-branch
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.