Long Branch Condos, Toronto

4 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4

Long Branch Condos for Sale, Toronto

With 2557 Toronto condos and 4 Long Branch condos on the market, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Toronto real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Long Branch MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Long Branch, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (65%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Long Branch rentals (35%). If you're looking for Long Branch apartments for rent or Long Branch house rentals, or just want to browse all rental properties (Toronto), we've got you covered.

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 4 Long Branch townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 21 houses for sale in Long Branch too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Alderwood real estate or homes for sale in Mimico. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Toronto real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Toronto real estate brokers to start visiting some Toronto condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

TREB is fighting to keep seller information private, but that also means keeping sold data private. How do other real estate boards treat historical sold information' We'll tell you

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

Worst playgrounds ever

Next time you're in an overcrowded park or playing on a swing set with peeling paint, consider yourself lucky. It could be worse!'Here are 10 of the worst playgrounds ever

Worst playgrounds ever
toronto
long-branch
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.