Junction Area Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Junction Area

Junction Area Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 521 total listed townhouses (Toronto) and 7 Junction Area townhouses listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Toronto real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Junction Area MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Junction Area, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (59%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Junction Area rentals (41%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 3 condos for sale in Junction Area. Want more square footage? There are currently 7 houses for sale in Junction Area too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some High Park North real estate or homes for sale in Weston Pellam Park. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Toronto real estate brokers to start viewing some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
toronto
junction-area
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.