Junction Area Condos, Toronto

2 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2

Junction Area Condos for Sale, Toronto

With 1742 Toronto condos and 2 Junction Area condos listed, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Toronto) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Junction Area MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Junction Area, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (59%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Junction Area rentals (41%). If you're looking for Junction Area apartments for rent or Junction Area house rentals, or just want to browse Toronto rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 6 Junction Area townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 4 houses for sale in Junction Area too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some High Park North real estate or homes for sale in Weston Pellam Park. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Toronto real estate agents to start viewing some Toronto condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

The Greater Toronto Area boasts more than 300 neighbourhoods, so competition for the best neighbourhood in Toronto can be fierce (and quite subjective). Here's our list of the best communities in Metro Toronto

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

10 cheapest homes in Canada

Canada's median housing price is hovering just under $500,000 but that doesn't mean you can't find a home for less than a Tesla Model S (currently listed for $70,000 USD)

10 cheapest homes in Canada
toronto
junction-area
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.