High Park Swansea Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. High Park Swansea

High Park Swansea Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 656 townhouses for sale in Toronto and 3 High Park-Swansea townhouses for sale, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Toronto MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the High Park-Swansea MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in High Park-Swansea, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (63%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in High Park-Swansea rentals (37%). If you're looking for High Park-Swansea apartments for rent or High Park-Swansea house rentals, or just want to browse Toronto rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 23 condos for sale in High Park-Swansea. Want more square footage? There are currently 21 houses for sale in High Park-Swansea too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some South Parkdale real estate or homes for sale in Roncesvalles. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Toronto REALTORS® to start touring some Toronto townhouses today!

toronto
high-park-swansea
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.