High Park Swansea Condos, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 22 of 22
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. High Park Swansea

High Park Swansea Condos for Sale, Toronto

With 2877 condos for sale (Toronto) and 23 High Park-Swansea condos for sale, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Toronto MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the High Park-Swansea MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in High Park-Swansea, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (63%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in High Park-Swansea rentals (37%). If you're looking for High Park-Swansea apartments for rent or High Park-Swansea house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Toronto), we've got you covered.

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 4 High Park-Swansea townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 22 houses for sale in High Park-Swansea too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some South Parkdale real estate or homes for sale in Roncesvalles. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Toronto real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Toronto REALTORS® to start touring some Toronto condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl

Toronto has a worldwide reputation as a city of art lovers ' a well-justified reputation with almost 290 free-to-see public art installations throughout the city. We tell you where to go and what to see

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl
toronto
high-park-swansea
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.