Englemount Lawrence Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Englemount Lawrence

Englemount Lawrence Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 521 townhouses for sale in Toronto and 3 Englemount-Lawrence townhouses on the market, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Toronto) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Englemount-Lawrence MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Englemount-Lawrence, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (53%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Englemount-Lawrence rentals (47%). If you're looking for Englemount-Lawrence apartments for rent or Englemount-Lawrence house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent in Toronto, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 14 condos for sale in Englemount-Lawrence. Want something more substantial? There are currently 27 houses for sale in Englemount-Lawrence too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some South Riverdale real estate or homes for sale in Forest Hill North. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Toronto real estate agents to start visiting some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
toronto
englemount-lawrence
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.