East End Danforth Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. East End Danforth

East End Danforth Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 577 total listed townhouses (Toronto) and 4 East End-Danforth townhouses for sale, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Toronto) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the East End-Danforth MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in East End-Danforth, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (59%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in East End-Danforth rentals (41%). If you're looking for East End-Danforth apartments for rent or East End-Danforth house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent in Toronto, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in East End-Danforth. Considering more square footage? There are currently 5 houses for sale in East End-Danforth too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some The Beaches real estate or homes for sale in Danforth. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Toronto real estate agents to start touring some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
toronto
east-end-danforth
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.