East End Danforth Condos, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. East End Danforth

East End Danforth Condos for Sale, Toronto

With 2836 condos for sale (Toronto) and 1 East End-Danforth condos listed, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Toronto MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the East End-Danforth MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in East End-Danforth, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (59%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in East End-Danforth rentals (41%). If you're looking for East End-Danforth apartments for rent or East End-Danforth house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Toronto), we've got you covered.

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 4 East End-Danforth townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 5 houses for sale in East End-Danforth too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some The Beaches real estate or homes for sale in Danforth. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Toronto REALTORS® to start viewing some Toronto condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
toronto
east-end-danforth
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.