Clanton Park Condos, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 14 of 14
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Clanton Park

Clanton Park Condos for Sale, Toronto

With 2836 Toronto condos for sale and 16 Clanton Park condos listed, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Toronto real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Clanton Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Clanton Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (52%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Clanton Park rentals (48%). If you're looking for Clanton Park apartments for rent or Clanton Park house rentals, or just want to browse Toronto rentals, we've got you covered.

Considering more square footage? There are currently 20 houses for sale in Clanton Park. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Bathurst Manor real estate or homes for sale in Downsview Roding CFB. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Toronto average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Toronto real estate brokers to start viewing some Toronto condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
toronto
clanton-park
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.