Caledonia Fairbank Houses, Toronto

Reset Filters
  • 6 Homes for Sale

  • $690,000 to $1,749,900
  • $1,004,450 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Caledonia Fairbank

Caledonia Fairbank Houses for Sale, Toronto

With 1312 houses for sale (Toronto) and 6 Caledonia-Fairbank houses listed, pinpointing the ideal house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Toronto MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Caledonia-Fairbank MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Caledonia-Fairbank, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (64%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Caledonia-Fairbank rentals (36%).

Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 2 Caledonia-Fairbank townhouses for sale. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Hillcrest Village real estate or homes for sale in University. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Toronto REALTORS® to start viewing some Toronto houses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.