North Shore Pt Moody Condos, Port Moody

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 21 of 21
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Port Moody
  4. North Shore Pt Moody

North Shore Pt Moody Condos for Sale, Port Moody

With 78 condos for sale (Port Moody) and 21 North Shore Pt Moody condos on the market, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Port Moody by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Port Moody MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the North Shore Pt Moody MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in North Shore Pt Moody, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Port Moody Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (81%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in North Shore Pt Moody rentals (19%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 2 North Shore Pt Moody townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 11 houses for sale in North Shore Pt Moody too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Port Moody Centre real estate or homes for sale in Heritage Mountain. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Port Moody average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Port Moody REALTORS® to start visiting some Port Moody condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
port-moody
north-shore-pt-moody
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.