Port Moody Condos

34 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 34

Port Moody Condos for Sale

With 35 Port Moody condos listed, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Port Moody by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Port Moody) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Port Moody MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Port Moody, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Port Moody Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (77%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Port Moody rentals (23%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 25 Port Moody townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 39 houses for sale in Port Moody too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Vancouver real estate, some Anmore real estate, or homes for sale in Coquitlam. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Port Moody housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Port Moody real estate agent directory to start viewing some Port Moody condos today!

port-moody
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.