Port Moody Houses

30 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 30

Port Moody Houses for Sale

With 31 Port Moody houses on the market, finding the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Port Moody by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Port Moody are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Port Moody MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Port Moody, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Port Moody Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (77%) of of city population own their homes, while the rest live in Port Moody rentals (23%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 28 condos for sale in Port Moody. Want a home with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 22 Port Moody townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse homes for sale in Vancouver, some Coquitlam real estate, or homes for sale in Port Coquitlam. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Port Moody average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Port Moody real estate agent directory to start visiting some Port Moody houses today!

port-moody
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.