Village East Townhouses, Pickering

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Pickering
  4. Village East

Village East Townhouses for Sale, Pickering

With 26 Pickering townhouses and 4 Village East townhouses listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Pickering by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Pickering) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Village East MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Village East, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (82%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Village East rentals (18%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 6 houses for sale in Village East. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Town Centre real estate or homes for sale in Duffin Heights. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Pickering housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Pickering real estate agents to start viewing some Pickering townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
pickering
village-east
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.