Village East Condos, Pickering

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Pickering
  4. Village East

Village East Condos for Sale, Pickering

With 27 condos for sale (Pickering) and 3 Village East condos listed, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Pickering by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Pickering MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Village East MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Village East, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (82%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Village East rentals (18%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 5 houses for sale in Village East. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Town Centre real estate or homes for sale in Duffin Heights. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Pickering housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Pickering REALTORS® to start viewing some Pickering condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
pickering
village-east
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.